Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is one of our top priorities at Premier Dental. Each of our dentists, as well as our dental hygienists, will work with you to increase your knowledge about your own dental health. We’ve found that patients who are active and involved with their own care have better dental – and overall – health.
If you ever have a question about the care you receive at our office, any of the services we offer, or our practice, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call. You also have the option of filling out our convenient online form (located on our Contact page). A knowledgeable member of our staff will contact you right away.
- What's the best solution for a missing tooth?
- Do you place dental implants at your office?
- I don't like the way my smile looks. What are my options?
- I brush my teeth every day. Why do I need a cleaning?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Are composite resin fillings better than metal fillings?
- I don't like my crooked teeth, but I'm too old for braces. What can I do?
- Are porcelain veneers a good choice for me?
- What's the difference between professional teeth whitening products and over-the-counter kits?
- I woke up in the middle of the night with a lot of pain in my tooth. What do I do?
- Do you see children at Premier Dental?
- The thought of visiting a dentist makes me anxious. What are my options?
- Does your office do invisible braces?
- Do you take out wisdom teeth?
- I'm worried that my dentures are going to look fake.
- Do you offer extended payment plans?
- What can dental bonding do for me cosmetically?
- When should I consider dentures?
- What is periodontal disease and when should I see a professional?