Smile Makeovers in Orangeburg, NY
We live in a society where we are constantly judged on our appearance. Often, your smile is the very first thing that others will notice about you, and they will quickly create a first impression based on its appearance.
If your smile is not looking its best, whether the damage is caused by an insufficient oral health routine, detrimental habits, or injury from trauma, people will notice. You’re probably already aware of this and may feel self-conscious about your smile, hiding it from others. Unfortunately, covering your smile with your hand or not smiling or laughing at all will only lead to people making another type of judgment about your personality. It’s not fair, but this is the world we live in.
What Can a Smile Makeover Do for You?
A smile makeover can restore the health, comfort, functionality, and appearance of your smile. At Premier Dental, we are experts in the field of smile restoration. Using the latest state-of-the-art dental technology, we can repair broken teeth, cover chips and other damage to the enamel, conceal discolorations, and replace missing teeth or teeth that are damaged beyond repair – giving you the attractive, complete smile that you’ve always wanted.
The smile of your dreams is not out of your reach. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call our Orangeburg dental office and tell us that you would like to learn more about a smile makeover. We’ll schedule you with one of our excellent dentists who will perform a thorough examination and discuss your goals with you. Your smile makeover may include one or more procedures to solve your problems. We’ll provide our recommendations and let you know what you can expect so that you can make an informed decision.
Our top priority will be to restore functionality and relieve pain, always with an eye toward aesthetics. Once this is complete, we can focus on the more cosmetic aspects of your smile to give you teeth that you will be proud to show off over and over again.
Smile Makeover Procedures
At Premier Dental, most of the smile makeovers we do involve one or more of the following procedures:
- Crowns – Designed to look just like your natural teeth, these covers go on over your tooth to protect and support the structure, allowing you to keep your natural tooth.
- Veneers – Primarily cosmetic in nature, porcelain veneers give you the flawless smile you’ve always wanted, covering cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the health of your teeth.
- Bonding – Used to repair decay or damage caused by trauma, bonding is very versatile and can often be done in a single appointment.
- Bridges – A cost-effective and simple solution to replacing missing teeth, bridges are permanently fastened to the adjacent teeth to fill in the gaps left by missing teeth.
- Dental implants – This revolutionary method of replacing missing teeth is taking off, especially when patients realize all the potential benefits implants hold.
- Snap-On Smiles – If your teeth are mostly healthy but you aren’t happy with their appearance, this natural-looking appliance that snaps in place right over your own teeth may be a great option.
To learn more about smile makeovers and find out what we can do for you, call Premier Dental today!